Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Sublime Fund?
Sublime Fund is a platform for charitable giving that allows users to set up recurring donations to multiple charities.
2. Are my donations tax-deductible?
Yes. The IRS
as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, so your donations are tax-deductible.
3. Does Sublime Fund charge a fee?
No. We do deduct the cost of credit card processing, but we don't take any amount of your donations for ourselves. Besides the donations, it doesn't cost anything to use Sublime Fund.
4. How does Sublime Fund operate without charging a fee?
As a charity ourselves, we are currently self-funded. Our goal is to minimize our own costs and maximize the amount of money going to other charities.
5. Can I trust Sublime Fund with my payment information?
, a secure, PCI compliant service to handle our payment processing. Your full credit card number never even reaches us.
6. When will I be charged for my donations?
Your donations will be made on the last day of each month. Later, we may allow you to choose when you would like to be charged.
7. Can I make non-recurring (one-time) donations?
Not yet. For now, we are focused on encouraging recurring donations. We believe that charities are tackling difficult, persistent problems, so they deserve our sustained support.
8. What if none of the charities appeal to me?
We plan to add more charities in the coming months. Please let us know if there is one in particular that you would like us to add.
Didn't find your answer?
Terms of Service
© 2017 Sublime Fund, a 501(c)(3) non-profit